18 December, 2008

Replying about some comments

Penny brought to my attention that C's name would be known now by seeing the stocking. My main thing is that it's not spelled out in writing on the blog in order to be googled.

Same with D. I know most of the people who regularly read my blog know her name as well, but I try not to ever type it out. It's not AS big a deal now that we're done with Russian adoption. But still, better safe than sorry.

Gina, I have been saying to Hubby for a few weeks now that I think C looks like the Gerber baby! They have the little face printed inside the onesies and jammies and I'll hold it up to C's face and say, "see, it's him!" Adoption is nice that way, we can totally agree, and not feel bragadocious when someone says our children are beautiful because we had NO part in making them that way :O)

4 comments:

Deb said...

I think the same thing when people complement Isabel. Although people often think I'm crazy for saying it. I just love that I can truly agree and take no credit whatsoever for how beautiful she is.

beckyww said...

You know that's how Humphrey Bogart got his start! His mom was an illustrator who used his face for a baby food campaign.

Kris said...

I think the same thing about Megan! I love to be able to say "Yep, she is Mega-licious!" adorable and cute...and I played NO PART in it whatsoever.

Heidi said...

You are so right! I love to brag about the beauty of my children, none of their looks came from me. Your kids are so very beautiful too.
Just stopping by during this busy week to let you know I've enjoyed your blog this past year. Thank you for sharing and may all your blessings continue through 2009.
Merry Christmas!
Heidi