24 August, 2008

It's a wrap

Thanks so much for your advice about the slings/wraps. I had leaned heavily toward the Moby, but as I researched a bit (and I do mean, A BIT) more, I felt like the Sleepy Wrap sounded the best. It seems to be alot like the Moby, but with a little sturdier fabric so the baby doesn't sag as much. I haven't found one negative remark about the Sleepy Wrap, but I think it is newer so maybe the bad is just not out there yet. There were rave reviews about the quick delivery and great customer service. I ordered it earlier this afternoon and if the delivery time holds true as the other reviews suggest, I should receive it Tuesday or Wednesday. I ordered the black one, "just in case" Daddy wants to try it too. The price was awesome, just $33.95 and only $5.95 for shipping. That's less than the Hotsling I saw at Target, where they didn't have my size. There were many reviews and pictures of plus-size ladies who said it was great.

I am looking forward to it coming, and I'll give a full review when it arrives!

3 comments:

Patti said...

I am still in awe of how your son came into your life. He is such a cutie pie!

U.N. Mama said...

I'm glad you found a sling, but really, how dare you not post a picture of the baby in this post?!
Guess we'll have to wait until you get said sling! ;op

6blessings said...

Oh my! My life has been in such transition and we just got internet a few days ago. I just sat down to check blogs and saw your amazing news. Wow!! I just wanted to say Super Congratulations!