22 May, 2008

An Exciting Day (house-wise) !!!!!

YES! The Kitchen appliances were delivered this morning!! I am so ecstatic over this! I hugged the fridge! It's the oven that I am going to kiss - once they remove the wrappings! I can't wait to get my hands on it!! Now all I'm waiting for is the dryer vent to be installed so my new washer and dryer can be delivered and then I'll truly be in appliance heaven!



The pile on the left is the cooktop, with the dishwasher underneath and the microwave/vent hood in front. To the right of the island, the big box is my ovens!!!

More to come! I'll have to go take more pictures this evening after the workers leave. Hint, hint - the plumber came today!!


6 comments:

Allison said...

How exciting. Nothing like new appliances to make a girls day. The house looks terrific and it seems like everything is moving along nicely. That's always a big plus when building.

Best wishes.

Michael, Carrie, and S said...

Everything looks very nice! I know you are excited for things to be coming together and hope that your move goes very well!

Stephanie said...

Hope you are moved in by now and getting all settled!

Allison said...

Beautiful! I can't imagine how excited you must be.

Chelley said...

Hope you are moved in by now and that all is well

jessy said...

I'm wondering if you are moved in. Can we have an update? We're dying to see!