10 November, 2009

"The Time of Our Lives"

Last week we surprised D for her birthday! We told her she would get to skip school Monday because we needed to take Daddy to Dallas and we'd stay in a hotel. We went Sunday night and stayed in the hotel and when she woke up Monday morning we let her open her birthday present a day early. This is what the "card" said:



She was pretty much in shock and asked when we were going. I answered, "as soon as we get dressed we're going to the airport!"





*I'll write more later. Baby brother is having a hard time with "re-entry" and is crying in his crib.

6 comments:

JennStar said...

What an awesome surprise!!!! Hope you guys had a fabulous time!

ko said...

What a great surprise! How cool!

jessy said...

Wowzers!!! What a birthday present! I know my kids would freak out with joy to open a card like that.

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, D! We leave in less than two weeks! I can't wait to read all about her fun!

Deb said...

(Video won't load)

What a great way to surprise her. I know you all had a great time.

Chris Goeppner said...

You are the coolest mom EVER!!! I can't wit to hear all about it!:)