10 March, 2009

D's I-Pod Valentines




I just realized I never posted about D's I-Pod Valentines for her classmates! They turned out sooo cute! I got the idea out of Family Fun Magazine. Here are some pix of her making them . . .



She attached the free Chuck E. Cheese token Valentines as the nametags.

They are made from a small box of Sweet Heart conversation hearts, covered with colorful paper and the play list and tuner printed from Family Fun's website. Then add string and we used chocolate kisses for the ear buds. The kids LOVED them and were putting the kisses in their ears pretending to be listening! They weren't very hard to do at all.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Very cool! They look great. I'll have to remember that idea for future years, if IPods are still popular.

MichelleAnn said...

Those are so cute! What a neat idea. I bet the kids at school loved them!

beckyww said...

Clever!