01 December, 2008

The Amazing Race in Moscow

Did anyone see the last two episodes of The Amazing Race where they were in Moscow? I was so surprised that I did not recognize but a few places they showed on the episodes. I know it's a huge place, but usually we recognize many places. They really went off the beaten path this time.

Secondly, I felt so bad for the Taxi driver that the two Frat Brothers stiffed! I sure hope the show paid that poor man!

Lastly, the guy who lost his passport and all his money by leaving his pack in the Taxi! Oh my goodness, I was just sick in my stomach for him. Can you imagine! We never left our hotel room, even to walk around the hotel without our passports!

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program . . .

4 comments:

Deb said...

I missed the start of this season so I haven't seen any. But I would have tuned in for the Moscow one. I have this love for the country now.

Yvonne said...

I'm a huge Amazing Race fan - and I, too, was pretty worked up for the guy who left the passport and money in the cab - I truly thought it would have been the Frat boys who did that...I felt so bad for him - he really felt like he let his mom down. The end of that show during the interview made me cry....

Kris said...

I heard someone was going to do make the mistake, but I didn't see the episode. I hope the show was able to help him track it down?

Wendy said...

I watched it too! I cried when they got ellimitated because of that. I can't believe the frat boys are in the top 3!!! I thought of you and Amy when I saw they were in Russia!!
Wen