13 August, 2008

I'm two weeks old!


Look how smart I am, I can already count to two!
Hi everyone, it's me - Baby C. I turned two weeks old yesterday and I went to see my pediatrician. Guess what she did?! She pulled my belly button right off!!! Who does she think she is? I must say, though, that it feels much better not to have that crispy thing hanging around anymore. So, now I can take a real big boy bath!
She gave me a new kind of formula that is special just for preemies (Enfamil Enfacare) and it gives me a few more calories per bottle.
I had gained a little bit, I weighed 5 pounds 4 oz and I've grown longer! I'm now 18 & 1/4 inches now.
I need to go now, it's time to eat again!
Talk to you later!!
Baby C

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is just beautiful! D is going to be an amazing big sister! So so happy for you guys. God is GREAT!

:: Suzanne :: said...

He is precious. What an amazing gift.

Christina said...

ok, I'm very impressed you got him to flash a 2 for you there! What a cutie!!

beckyww said...

What a doll!

U.N. Mama said...

What a smart boy you are C. You can already type and everything! lol ;o) Precious, Suz!

Amy said...

C is an amazing and beautiful gift.

Michael and Carrie said...

He's such a sweet boy!!

Kim Abraham said...

I believe you've got a tiny ittle Enstein on your hands there!

MMrussianadoption said...

very smart baby.

Debbie B said...

How adorable! He's getting longer real fast.

Gina said...

Suz, he is just precious!! D looks so happy holding her little brother. I bet she is a terrific big sister!! Thanks for the picture of your little guy! God's blessings to you all.

Joy said...

What a cutie pie! Did you say that your pedi was the Queen of Hearts "Off with you Button!"
Joy

Chris Goeppner said...

What a cutie pie! Have I mentioned how happy I am for you guys lately!;)
-Penny

Adrienne and Jim said...

OH MY GOSH!! Where have I been? He is gorgeous! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

U.N. Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZ!!!!!!!! I've been gone all day :o/