31 October, 2007

Halloween 2007 - We're Diggin' It!!



First of all there is the first bit of good accreditation news on FRUA that we've heard in several months! The long awaited proper signature has been obtained and two confirmed agencies (and several others I'm sure) have news that their certificates will be issued within 2 weeks!






Second of all . . . we broke ground this morning on "the Land!!" The construction has begun on our new house. It'll be easy to remember the date! Hopefully we'll begin on Halloween and move in on Easter??!!






I missed getting a picture of the bobcat thingy ( I think it's a front end loader??), I just got a picture of the "after". I'm so excited to see this get started!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

what a wonderful day for your family...Halloween, breaking ground, and accreditation news. Halloween 2007 Rocks!!!!

Deb said...

WooHoo!!! Great news all around.

Becky and Keith said...

Ooooo... digging!!! I'm so excited for you! I was all set with a list of places to go look for land after work last night but then had to pick Alex up from football practice, so my plan was foiled. You have me inspired to really give the house building a good bit of research and determine if we can do it! Congrats on the big dig!